Nowadays, there are many automatic motorbike users. Initially, this automatic motorbike was used by women because it has easy features. However, some of these automatic motorbikes are often used by male riders, one of them is the Honda bikes..
Matic Motor Maintenance
- Always heat your automatic motorbike before using it. Please do this for about 5-10 minutes before it’s ready to use.
- Ride your motor speed stably. Don’t make a sudden assertion. Vice versa, do not immediately decrease speed when you ride it at high speed.
- Refuel quickly when the gasoline has started to run out. It is to avoid wear and tear on the engine.
- Change your motor oil regularly.
- Pay attention to the condition of the ACCU and the motor spark plug. It is an essential component of your automatic motorcycle. Check it regularly to keep it durable and remains comfortable to drive.
- Check roller and ventbeld
- Check the shock breaker transmission and oil chamber.
- Tune up your automatic motorbike regularly at an authorized motorbike repair shop
How to Take Care of the Motor Matic To Keep It Durable
1. Pay attention to the Timing Belt
The timing belt is an essential part of the automatic motorbike because the function of this timing is the same as the function of the chain on the transmission motor. That’s why you should always take care of the automatic engine and pay attention to the timing belt. If the timing belt hardens, your automatic motorbike will find it difficult to ignite and can also disturb your trip.
2. Paying attention to CVT oil
CVT stands for Continuous Variable Transmission. This tool has a purpose as a transmission for automatic motorcycles. The CVT works functions to change the transmission of the automatic motorbike according to the speed. CVT is an essential part of the automatic motor because herein lies the main movement of the engine. For this reason, you should pay attention to the oil in the CVT and replace it periodically so that your automatic transmission will remain in top condition.
3. Changing Engine Oil Periodically
Engine oil is a motor requirement that must be met; in this case, automatic motor maintenance. You should always check your motorcycle engine oil and replace it periodically according to your motorbike use to keep it fresh. If the engine oil is dirty and has not been replaced for a long time, it will impact the engine on the automatic motor. Change the engine oil after you travel a distance of 3000 Km or after three months. Oil change functions to maintain the cleanliness of your motorcycle engine.